Saturday, January 9, 2016

Pregnancy Update: Week 14

I'm copying what I've seen a few other bloggers do, and keeping track and posting updates about me and my little leech here. Here's my first public full update!





Weight Change: pretty much nothing, maybe 1/2 pound?

Maternity clothes? Yes and no... Tops are mostly fine, but only my pre-preg sweatpants fit. I have a Bella Band to wear with my shorts/pants that have a proper fly, and I'm getting away with SOME of my stretchy yoga pants worn below belly. Most of them hurt me though. So some dresses, 1 pair ugly maternity shorts, and my 1 pair of maternity yoga pants are my go-tos.

Bra changes: Up from a 32DD to a 32G. Luckily found two nursing bras in this size at a resale shop for $5 each!

Stretch marks? I have some from my teen years on my thighs, no new ones yet.

Sleep: Terrible at this. The 3rd time I wake up to pee I sometimes am up for 2-3 hours. Also if I eat the wrong things at dinner, gas pains keep me up. My Snoogle Mini (Christmas gift from my dear husband) has been keeping back & hip pain down this week, so that helps.

Workouts: Working back up from a lazy first trimester. Running 3x a week, at least 3 miles, starting to slowly up mileage. Hoping to get in a yoga day and a strength day once a week, some success so far. Hoping to add a little light horseback riding again next week, as long as my poor girl heals up. 

Diet: Pretty normal other than loving all fruit & jello. And...I have to eat every 3-4 hours I'm awake.

Best moment this week: Thinking I might have felt the leech move for the first time, and instead realizing it was just gas.

Miss anything? Wine, sometimes. The rest of my wardrobe?

Food cravings: Mostly just fruit.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really nauseous anymore, but the gag reflex is strong with this one. Sometimes gagging leads to insta-vomit. Rarely though.

Sex Guess: We're Team Green (not finding out sex until birth), but guessing is fun. Right now Chinese estimator says girl, but I assume boy, just because I'd prefer the first to be a girl. I'll try to find other awkward unrealistic predictors to post about!

Labor signs: Ha, ha, nope, not yet.

Symptoms: Frequent urination...occasional sharp round ligament pains.

Belly button in or out? In, and with a ring.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Emotional state: Mostly relaxed and content. Now that I haven't had any proof that the leech is still growing right in 4 weeks, I'm starting to get antsy for my appointment!

Looking forward to: Looking pregnant instead of chubby, feeling first wiggles, and hearing heartbeat at my 4 month check up next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment