Thursday, April 6, 2017

Double Digits, 10 months!

Oh my, here he goes!


Legan update!




Whoa!

Weight: ~21.25 lbs

Length: 28.25"

Head: 19"

Percentiles: 86%, 55%, and 100+% in that order.

New Skills: Crawling on hands and knees, pulling himself up on furniture (or moms), getting back to sitting from crawling, hitting "High 5," and causing mayhem. 


The progression!





Likes: Big boy baths, swimming, naked buns on the floor int he middle of a diaper change, playing with dogs, and attacking Warren, lovingly.




Pulling himself up. Check out those BUNS!


How he loves baths. 


Showing off his under layer of nighttime diaper, and his flexibility

Dislikes: When his tray gets too low on food to fling, when he can't get your drink, diaper changes in the nursery, anytime you take him away/take away a thing he's not allowed to have.

Tummy problems: Seemingly gone, yay!

Eating progress: Has now eaten corned beef, lasagna, and pizza. He seems to have no favorites - just all of the things. When he's away from mommy he seems to do OK filling up on real food instead of nursing or bottles. That's...OK enough at this age because it's so infrequent.





Legan's first pizza


Breakfast selfie


He likes to leave food hanging out of his mouth sometimes...ok, most days.

Sleeping: Another upswing, kinda for a little while. Back to only up 2 (sometimes 3 times per night. So that's a plus. Now his naps are sometimes not as good, but still sometimes great. I think he's physically tiring himself out more. Sometimes he does still get too excited to sleep or for his second nap. So those days are..interesting. Then teething restarted, so back to crappy sleep all the time!


Clothing sizes: Same! Still fitting into some 9 month and filling in the rest with 12 months. 

Other new updates: Two teeth firmly in, 1 just poking through and has 3 more on the way, the front 4 up top. They look so ouchy right now, hoping they make it out fast. Probably cutting the next one in the next day or 2.




He also got to really meet Mystique for the first time. Loved it and her.


Playing with laundry baskets is pretty awesome.



 Mommy Update!

I've given up on getting to a doctor. I'll just cope with what hasn't fixed itself yet. Pretty sure I know what they would say, and I'm finally making solid progress.









I'm now fitting back into more of my pre-pregnancy clothes. Which is nice, because my expensive stuff is just that, and it's my favorite. I did get rid of a couple of pairs of pants, and once I get the rest of my wardrobe back (it's in storage elsewhere from our previous move) I'll probably have to purge maybe 2-4 more things, but that's not so bad, and I don't love any of it. 

Still getting to gym 2-3 times per week. Doing elliptical work, a couple minutes on treadmill (jogging lightly, see this post), and some ladder machine work, plus 15 minutes working on arms with weight machines. Then I do a little ab work (like 2 min) and test out the pull up machine. Long walks on other days (when it's not raining at least). The FitBit is still huge, I want to post about that soon - how awesome it is and how much it helps. I think I have like 3 product reviews coming. 


Physical stuff: Slowly improving. I still stay away from any leg exercises that involve resistance and only 1 leg at a time. Starting to try out a little tiny bit of yoga, a little tiny bit of horseback riding.

Emotionally: Still a rollercoaster. It seems like the better of a week I have with the two babies on Wednesday the better my outlook is. Of course, that's also strongly affected by sleep, and how the house hunting is going. 

I did one week where I did all of the cooking, because I'm trying to practice for Eric potentially having a longer trip home. I'd like to handle most of the dinners during the week. Some weeks that happens. Some it doesn't. I'm also now ready to start be available for helping friends and such when they need it. Legan's gotten pretty good at travel. Granted, as he gets more mobile that may change, but we'll see. 

MORE PHOTOS! 


He can't reach them!


Coming to get me!


Getting the camera


Cute selfie finally


Can't stand blocks to stay stacked


Got 'em!


Gonna get them again!


Mesmerized instead of smiling.


Gonna get the rings


Got his teething keys


Finally a smile! 



Mini foal! Just cute.


Our plucky jade plant. This is the smaller of the two.


And Eric wonders why Barley is sometimes not sure how to handle him...


Playing with his new activity table


Channeling his inner fierce lion!


Barley is now trying to hide from the baby. So I made him a fort.


Kneeling at his table


My boys...there's a lot of love here.


First pull to his feet, using me, all to get to the Dr. Pepper.


So proud of himself!


There are no real words....


He had to taste his gate.

Waiting for Daddy to come home!


No comments:

Post a Comment