Saturday, February 27, 2016

Pregnancy Update Week 21!

Baby size/Important facts: 10.5" and ~ 13 oz. Little leech has started forming POO in his/her intestines.  

Size comparisons: pomegranate, fanny pack, carrot, large banana, you get the idea! 




Weight Change: Total gain of ~11 lbs

Waist Change: 
  • Week 10
    • Waist: 29" 
    • Bellybutton: 33.5" 
  • Size gain this week alone:
    • Waist: 0.5"
    • Bellybutton: 0.5"
  • Total gain:
    • Waist: 3"
    • Bellybutton: 4.5"







Maternity clothes: I now have 2 pairs of pants, some capris and shorts, plus a dress and several tops to wear, YAY! I still have a couple pairs of pj type bottoms that work okay inside the house and a few shirts (though not many) that may actually make it to the third trimester. I have learned though that skinny jeans (purchased for horseback riding) in pregnancy are a hilarious fail. The thighs are tight and it drags the crotch (and the rest of them) down. Oh well, better than being uncomfortably tight!

Bra changes: Nothing new to report.


Stretch marks: I have some from my teen years on my thighs, no new ones yet.

Sleep: Still comes and goes. On workout days it usually goes well. On non-workout days...less good.




Workouts: We've kept up with running, hooray! I managed my strength day this week, hoping to convince myself to yoga tomorrow. Unfortunately I've been battling some slight horse lameness in the last week, so not riding, but still getting in lots of walking. Still feeling strong and motivated-ish.

Diet: Good days and bad days. Lately I've just been STARVING.




Best moment this week: Felt little leech on the outside. Just once, but still! It's a hope. Kicked my hand when I was trying to fall asleep of course...


Miss anything: I miss sitting comfortably. My desk chair has wheels and we've got hard floors in our office. My core is unhappy with the amount of work necessary to sit still as I keep putting my feet up...which causes chair to roll too far away. I keep wanting to put something behind the wheels of the chair to help me sit still...

Food cravings: Hm. Not in particular, though a Chipotle burrito has sounded awesome for several weeks. We don't usually do takeout or eat out, but maybe sometime soon...

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!

Sex Guess: After being kicked in the cervix a few times this week, I'm thinking boy. 

Labor signs: Thankfully no, better not for a long time.

Symptoms: Starving - always, gas, ungainliness, forgetfulness, and sleep disturbances. Frequent urination, strange pulling sensations, and the weird hip thing is starting to come back. 

Belly button in or out? The ultrasound tech had me remove my belly button ring, so now it's out for good. Unfortunately, now that it's out, the weirdness of my belly button's shape is significantly more apparently. Still mostly in though.




 Wedding rings on or off: On, and loose. Still doing fine there!

Emotional state: Missing everyone from up north for sure!

Looking forward to: Eric finally feeling the little leech moving around. The time is near - it can be felt, but so occasionally.




Still working on getting a few more pictures taken to get up a cool post on strength training. 

Also, super excited as my former little sister from Big Brothers Big Sisters is coming to visit in a few weeks. AND...we scheduled a trip up north to see people in roughly six weeks so we can have a baby shower and see people up there!




No comments:

Post a Comment