Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My Favorite Baby Outfits...

My mom and I ended up buying two emergency baby outfits once, due to my deciding to spend the night unexpectedly and didn't have enough clothes for my little man. We made sure they were super cute, but also the right price and terribly comfy. 

One of them we got quite a few good pics in. He's Wildly Cute!



We have zero pictures in the other outfit. The first time we put it on...he almost immediately peed all the way through it. I ended up doing laundry.

The next day he exploded poop in it. Less than an hour after I put him in it.

Three days later puke all down his front, 5 minutes later.

The following week I had it mostly on him and he peed in the middle of his diaper change...

3 days later poop out of his diaper top & bottom like an hour later.

Yesterday I put him in it at 6 am when he had just peed in the middle of a diaper change onto his sleeper, and we snuggled back up in bed. Got up less than 3 hours later and he had soaked through that outfit onto my bed. Then 2 minutes later he puked down the sleeve.

Sigh. So I have no pictures, because he never has it on long enough. 

I mean, we got it just because it was cute and really, I mean, it's tough to be a Chicago fan most of the time. Especially a Bears fan in my lifetime, and this year in particular. But still, I'd like to take a picture of him in it, and I love that it has feet attached to the pants. Alas, it just seems like it will never happen. This outfit just brings out all of his bodily fluids. Apparently, he's good at expressing his opinion of the Bears.


This was taken after the most recent pee incident, but after the pee and puke dried. Sigh, back to the washing pile it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment